Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

I'm a Christian Swordfighter and Renfaire actor living in California. I'm just trying to make my place in this world and achieve God's purpose in my life.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Frisbee Time

The thing I like about Bryan is that he has these comepletely High-school aged flashbacks. He called me up today with the anouncement that he had a frisbee.

"a frisbee?"

"yep! DO you want to go throw it?"

Sure, why not? So a half hour later; Me, David, Bryan and Elaine were all tossing a frisbee in a blatent atempt to screw each other up as we tried to catch a seeminly evilly minded flying disc traveling at 15Mph.

It was nice to see David again. I usually only get to hang out with him during airosft. He's still a punk kid, but he likes being a punk kid so we get along fine. I had'nt seen Elaine in almost 2 years. We used to be friends back in my days at FCC and she's a black belt Shou-shu instructor. She's changed a lot over the years, yet is still a spitfire.

All in all, we had a lot of fun and it was good jsut to simply hangout with some friends without anythign other than a good time on the schudle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home