Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

I'm a Christian Swordfighter and Renfaire actor living in California. I'm just trying to make my place in this world and achieve God's purpose in my life.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Albania Meeting

Met with most of the Albanian team today. We discussed our reasons for going and what the experiance would be like. We will be operating in the town of Erske, which is a large mountian town in Eastern Albania. Things look optimistic, with good reports on the people of Albania and how missionaries are viewed there in general. We were warned that they are'nt fans of the Greeks, but I think thats true for most of Greece's nieghbors.

The real adventure was getting to Terry Jaurana's house for the meeting. I manged to push my legendary luck at getting lost to a 1 hour trip around downtown, including a vist to the Lowe nieghboorhood(one of target places to work at someday) and the tower district. I was fustrated and finally ready to call it quits when I spotted a suspicous flannel shirt in the church parking lot and pulled over immeditaly. Sure enough, it was Peter. Turns out the new Networkers team was gathering to head up to thier advance weekend, and Peter was with them. So I managed not only to get directions, but an invitation to dinner as well. SO things worked out well in the end :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home