Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

I'm a Christian Swordfighter and Renfaire actor living in California. I'm just trying to make my place in this world and achieve God's purpose in my life.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Networkers 2006

I took the Net Team up on thier Invitation to dinner. I arrived just has the team was finishing thier testimonies. There's nine people on the team and it's amazing how similar they are to the team I worked with. They are starting out nervous and yet unafriad, already ready to handle the issues they've brought with them. They are also facing some of the same issues we were in a frightning level of parrel occurances.

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of them, I have such fond memories of my summer with the church that I really envy the chance they'll have to connect with each other and the children. I wish them all luck and look foward to seeing them change themselves and those around them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home