Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

I'm a Christian Swordfighter and Renfaire actor living in California. I'm just trying to make my place in this world and achieve God's purpose in my life.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bible Study

We had a really gripping bible study today. The disscussion was on God's plan for our lives and how to hear his voice in our lives. I've always considered it the greatest Irony that the christians who obey God the most seem to recieve the most subtle communciations, while the stubborn folks seem to get the more 'direct' messages. Most the disccusion tough seemed to center on just 'what' consists of a calling. Most of the group seemed to agree along the lines of Luther's belif: That the Priest, the missonary, and the milk maid all are called to do thier job to the best of the abiity as a way of praising God.

The real emotional aspect was the prayer, whatever we discussed during the lesson was quickly swept aside by what was some really emmotional prayer. I mean like 'tears involved' prayer..which is such a rarity for our study group as to leave a good un-nevered feeling. The group has left with a small commitment to be more inclusive of each other this summer and I look foward to it.

ALso, Wednsday rocked. I won't say why, but it rocked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hi there! I got your comment over on my blog and I thought I'd leave a note here for you too. You can get in touch with me at russetlodgeknits@gmail.com so we can talk about specifics. Your reenactments sound fantastic, and I'd love to hear more about them.

- Diane

31/5/07 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home